Learning the basics of blockchain technology can be difficult because there is not enough consolidated information online. Finding information about common blockchain use cases, new technology, and tutorials is challenging.
The goal at Crypto Market Pool is to help others learn and navigate the engineering space in the crypto industry.
We make no claims to any of this information. Use this website at your own risk. All content on this website is for entertainment and educational purposes only.
You should always do your own research, never give out your private keys and don’t be stupid.
To help you get started choose one of the categories below:
- Solidity smart contract development
- Python and Web3.py development
- Mining, nodes and microcontrollers
- Extract value from the blockchain
- Blockchain resources and tools